Do you want to learn some outdoor skills?
Fancy meeting new people and having fun?
The next round of fantastic Summer Short Courses at TCV are starting soon!
Dates: Courses start in June 2018 (see website for each course start date)
Time: Between 9.30-4.30pm Monday – Friday (course dependent)
Venue: TCV Hollybush Conservation Centre, Broad Lane, Kirkstall, Leeds, LS5 3BP
Prices: Free if you are receiving benefits. Income based. Low-cost if retired.
- Basic Bushcraft : Spend 4 days in the woods learning to light a fire without matches, cook a few things
and make a basic shelter.
- Basic Conservation : A gentle introduction to our practical programmes, giving all the general info so
you can feel at home with the regular volunteer team.
- Gardening : Spend time in our grounds and get to take a few things to grow at home.
- Natural Crafts : Make botanical prints using natural materials.
- Surveying : A great chance to get out and experience some botanical and other wildlife surveying.
- Dry Stone Walling : The ultimate 3D jigsaw puzzle that keeps the sheep out!
For more details on the courses and to book please visit: www.tcv.org.uk/hollybush/training
Enrolling on the courses is essential – if you want to get involved or find out more at contact
email@example.com or call us on 0113 2742335
TCV Hollybush has a café which is open from 10:30-15:00 Tuesday to Friday. It’s on several bus routes (49,
508, 60, close to 33/33A) secure bike parking and car spaces are available for anyone with mobility needs.
If you would like more information about the venue, please get in touch.