Purple Patch Arts are launching a brand new Lifelong Learning Programme in Leeds for anyone 18+ with a Learning Disability!
Where: The Vinery Centre, Leeds Mencap, 20 Vinery Terrace, Leeds, LS9 9LU.
When: Every Tuesday during term time starting from 8th November 2016.
Time: 10am until 3pm.
Cost: FREE until Christmas, usual cost of programme £35 per day.
Purple Patch Programmes:
• Reduce social isolation
• Increase the amount of exercise people do
• Develop communication skills
• Increase engagement with adult education
• Increase peoples sense of belonging
• Support progression into education and training
Places are filling up fast so please do get in contact with our Programmes Manager Bronia at firstname.lastname@example.org/07725 041801 if you would like more information or to book a taster session.