Forum Central is seeking an Administration and Communications Assistant via the STEP project.
We’re offering a 6 month traineeship (25 hours a week), to help out us with admin and comms.
The role will involve:
- Providing administration and communications support to the Forum Central team by assisting with specific administration and communications tasks, to be agreed between the trainee and Forum Central
- Assisting in running an efficient service
- Supporting the Forum Central team, and Forum Central member organisations.
For more details and to apply please visit the PATH Yorkshire website and look at the STEP Work Placement Vacancies
Applicants must meet the STEP criteria – you need to confirm that you meet the following criteria:
- Unemployed continuously for 12 months or more (Not had any paid work within the last 12 months)
- Leeds resident
- 25 years or over
- Currently not engaged on other training programmes or education
- Have the right to work in the UK (and access to public funds)
- Never been on a STEP programme before
Please be aware that vacancies will close once PATH Yorkshire receive enough applications.
For any questions about this opportunity or the STEP programme, please call Aki at PATH Yorkshire on 0113 2624600.
As part of the Skills Training Employment Pathways (STEP) project, PATH Yorkshire is offering unique opportunities for long term unemployed Leeds residents, age 25 and over to develop their skills and gain work experience. There are 6 month paid work placements available in various charities across Leeds.