4 December 2019 | 10:00-15:00 | Leeds City Museum
A drop-in event to celebrate everyday achievements of people with disabilities in Leeds, supporting projects and to discuss ongoing challenges.
UPDATE: The deadline for exhibitor applications has been extended – if you’d like to be involved please get in touch!
Join us throughout the day for:
- A variety of stalls showcasing collaborative projects and individuals’ achievements.
- A display of artwork.
- Short films shown throughout the day on the big screen.
- A comfy corner, with seating, complimentary hot drinks & cake.
- A creative feedback space. Your chance to have your say about what is good about living in Leeds as a person with disabilities, tell us about the challenges you face and what could be done better.
- Visual Guides and BSL interpreters will be available should you require assistance. The museum is also wheelchair friendly and has accessible facilities including a Changing Places toilet.
- You can book via Eventbrite or just turn up!
- Quiet Hour between 2 and 3pm.
If you are interested in having a stall, showing a film or displaying artwork, either your own or on behalf of a project or organisation, please have a look at the supporting links and/or contact Karen Fenton at Forum Central for more information.
- Email: Karen.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 0113 242 1321