Are you a small charity or community group looking for funding in the new year? Are you looking to learn more about how to develop your organisation?
23 January 2019 from 9.15am at Broderick Hall, Leeds City Museum
People’s Postcode Lottery is celebrating the 10th birthdayof the first grant-giving trust to accept applications for Community Programmes – People’s Postcode Trust.
As well as celebrating the over 5,500 good causes supported in this time by players, the event will feature in-depth information about the application process to the Trusts supported by players of People’s Postcode Lottery.
A free series of informative, expert workshops will also take place – including:
Session 1: choose from
- Recruiting, Managing and Retaining Volunteers (hosted by Volunteering Matters).
- Telling Your Story – Communications and Digital (hosted by the Communications team at People’s Postcode Lottery).
Session 2: choose from
- Delivering Local green and Outdoors Projects (hosted by The Conservation Volunteers)
- Introduction to Safeguarding and Projects with Children, Young and Vulnerable People (hosted by Barnardos)
Other organisations attending will include Leeds Community Foundation and Voluntary Action Leeds.
To secure your place, please email email@example.com or call 0131 243 4973 to provide the following details:
- Name of attendee(s) – up to two
- Organisation represented
- Choice of workshop Sessions
Places are limited to two attendees per organisation, subject to availability. Registration deadline is on Friday 18 January 2019.
A Q&A panel including funders will take place in the afternoon, for which you may also suggest a question in advance.
For any further enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org