Wednesday 18th Sept | 10am -11.30am | Jimi’s Community Room, The Old Fire Station, Gipton Approach, Leeds LS9 6NL
Physical and Sensory Impairment Information and Strategy Session
Come along to:
- Meet Karen Fenton, our new PSI & Mental Health Development Worker
- Network with other disability third sector colleagues
- Get updates about work going on around accessibility of public spaces and an update on Healthwatch Leeds’ work around disabled peoples’ experiences of health and care
- Talk about issues affecting disabled people in Leeds and beyond
- Get the latest news and updates from Forum Central – and more!
There will also be plenty of time to share your news and updates, so do bring along any leaflets or service information to share.
Booking is essential via firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 0113 242 1321.
Please let us know if you have any accessibility requirements when booking your place so we can ensure we take these into account.
About the venue
The meeting room is on the ground floor, with level access. There is ample parking available on site, including disabled parking spaces. There are several accessible toilets. There is a covered bike shed and the venue is on several direct bus routes from the city centre.
If you would like more information about the venue, please get in touch with us.
Our meetings are open to everyone with an interest in the physical and sensory impairment third sector in Leeds – so feel free to share with any colleagues or statutory partners who would like to come along too!