Leeds Learning Disability Week 2018 is approaching and there’s lots happening! #LeedsLDweek
Tenfold is looking forward to the third Tenfold Awards taking place at The Queens Hotel on Friday 22 June. Now sold out!
Many Tenfold members and partners are planning events and activities – get ready for a busy week!
Highlights from the event timetable include:
Monday 18 |
- Football World Cup
- People in Action Tea Party
Tuesday 19 |
- Council Chamber Take Over and launch of the new Being Me Strategy
- Meanwood Fest – Get your tickets!
Wednesday 20 |
- Boccia Tournament
- Down Memory Lane at Armley Mills
Thursday 21 |
- Customer Awards and photography competition winners announced
- Leep 1 Open Day and Cafe Leep 3rd birthday ceelebrations
Friday 22 |
- Picnic in the Park at Temple Newsam – all welcome!
- Tenfold Awards 2018 at The Queens Hotel – Now sold out!
For the full timetable please visit www.through-the-maze.org.uk